Project Finance Analyst
Location São Paulo
Consultant Rogério Sielski
Date posted 20 de Março de 2018Rua do Rócio, 350 Vila Olímpia - São Paulo - SP Robert Walters Brazil
A multinational firm is currently seeking to hire a Project Finance Analyst to join their growing Global Energy Project team.
- Perform financial analyses on project economics and valuation using excel based financial models.
- Support and creation of information memorandums, presentations, project schedules and internal presentations and data rooms;
- Support and work with the Project & Structured Finance team and Business Development team members in the process of structuring, negotiating and closing project financing including construction debt, term debt, corporate debt, and M&A activities;
- Responsible for developing financial models to support all phases of project development and operation;
- Develop an understanding of relevant tax and accounting rules for projects in Brazil;
- Assist with gathering and presenting information for financial partners performing due diligence on projects;
- Facilitate flow of information between finance, development, legal and engineering teams during transaction execution;
- Work closely with technical, legal, financial and other advisors during due diligence exercises.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, or Economics.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in financial modeling of renewable energy projects or similar business.
- Strong quantitative aptitude, with an extremely high level of attention to detail and willingness to assume ownership of work product.
- Highly driven, proactive and flexible - willing to work as required to meet demands of project teams located in different time zones.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, collaboratively and cross-culturally.
- English is mandatory