Senior Management Accounting Analyst
Salary BRL10,000 - BRL15,000 per month
Location Rio de JaneiroFULL_TIME
Consultant Richard Townsend
Date posted 14 de Maio de 20192019-05-16 2019-07-13 oil-and-gas Rua do Rócio, 350 Vila Olímpia - São Paulo - SP Robert Walters
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the World's largest oil and gas businesses as they establish their footprint in Brazil. Not only will you be joining one of the largest players in the market, but you will also be joining at a time when the market is about to boom. Thanks to recent changes in legislation and improvements in the economy, the oil and gas market in Brazil is expected to go through significant growth in the next 3 years.
The business operates in a way that is true to their core values and is therefore an excellent place to work. In conjunction with their focus on developing staff and offering an international route for career development, this role also offers a very competitive salary.
In the position of Senior Financial Analyst you will report directly in to the country manager and will receive a significant level of mentoring and development. You main focus will be to analyze business performance and identify opportunities to increase revenue through accurate long range plans.
This cost and budget controller role is based in Rio De Janeiro on a full time basis.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Business partnering with business unit heads to develop annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Financial modelling and scenario analysis
- Monthly reviews with senior management to analyze variances of budget to actual
- Management of cash including cashflow modelling and assessment of funding requirements
- Partnering with marketing to perform tactical analysis of business opportunities and threats
- Monthly management reporting and analysis
- Consistently looking for opportunities for process improvements
The ideal candidate for the Senior Financial Analyst role will have the following attributes:
- A minimum of a bachelors degree in accounting, economics, business or other relevant field
- Previous experience working in a large international business
- Considerable experience in the preparation of management reports
- Strong excel modelling skills
- Previous experience in the oil and gas industry, or experience in a modelling based environment - eg. banks or Big 4 modelling team
- Fluent English
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Please submit your CV in Egnlish for this role.
Please note that to be successful in your application for the role of cost and budget analyst/controller you must be available to live and work in Rio De Janeiro.