Senior Payments Operations Analyst
País São PauloFULL_TIME
Consultor Joshua Doonan
Referência da vaga 157662/001
Data de postagem 4 de Maio de 2022são-paulo-sp accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-05-04 2022-07-03 financial-services São Paulo BR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.br https://www.robertwalters.com.br/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A very exciting Senior Payments Operations Analyst position has just become available at a rapidly growing Global Payments company based in São Paulo. In this position, you will become a very important member of the business here in Brasil, supporting business operations and the service delivery process.
The primary responsibilities of the Senior Payments Operations Analyst position will be:
- Supporting B2B and B2C products and services including card and wallet payments, FX, reconciliation, customer onboarding, KYC, dispute management and Service Delivery process.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and fixing issues related to payments, cards and wallet functionalities and services.
- Performing day-to-day operations for the business and liaising with service providers acting as a key point of contact for customer escalations and queries.
- Working closely with the product team and technology partners in implementing solutions that meet business and operational requirements.
- Supporting in fulfilling control requirements to comply with regulatory, anti-fraud and operational requirements.
For this Senior Payments Operations Analyst position you will need:
- Strong experience in payments business and technical operations having exposure to cards (Prepaid/Debit/Credit), wallets, FX and remittance.
- An understanding of digital payments infrastructure, payments schemes (Mastercard, Visa) and interfaces involved within it.
- Expertise and hands-on experience in all aspects of payments processing, card personalization, fraud prevention, reports and reconciliation.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field (IT/Engineering/Business Administration).
- Fluent English, including excellent spoken and written skills.
- Minimum relevant experience of 5 years.
- Experience in SQL, advanced Excel with Macro is desirable.
In this Senior Operations Analyst position, you will have the opportunity to join this Global Payments company who are expanding rapidly. This year they are focusing on growing their presence in Brasil and you will be able to be a part of this.
If you are ambitious and looking for a senior position to further your career, then this is the perfect role for you.
Apply today to find out more about this position. Please submit your CV in English.