Senior Internal Auditor
Salary BRL25,000 - BRL30,000 per month + Expat Benefits
Location Rio de JaneiroFULL_TIME
Consultant Richard Townsend
Date posted 2 de Abril de 20192019-04-17 2019-06-01 oil-and-gas Rio de Janeiro BR BRL 25000 30000 30000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.br
Representing one of the World´s true Oil and Gas leaders you will play an integral role in the development of internal audit strategy across the LATAM region. This business has developed upstream, midstream and downstream assets across the globe. They have a refined and focussed business strategy and experiencing a sustained period of growth.
In the role of Senior Internal Auditor you will benefit from working alongside a high performing and dedicated team. You will also be working in a truly international environment, will benefit from an excellent expat package and will be able to push your career to new heights.
The responsibilities for this senior internal audit role will include:
- Developing an ongoing audit plan
- Conducting and executing risk based audits
- Providing detailed audit reports in English
- Conducting follow up activities to ensure that suggestions are implemented
- Ongoing monitoring of controls processes
- Investigations (including fraud) on own company, associated companies and JVs
The successful candidate for this role will have the following attributes:
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree, ideally gained in accountancy or engineering
- As this role is working in the Oil and Gas industry, exposure to the Engineering industry, or the Oil and Gas market is hugely preferred
- Must have completed risk based internal audits
- Must be able to provide strong examples of having lead a team to execute a thorough audit plan
- Relevant internal audit based qualification
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
- The desire to live and work as an Expat in the Middle East
Applications for this position must be submitted in English.