Location Rio de JaneiroFULL_TIME
Consultant Rogério Sielski
Date posted 5 de Outubro de 2018 2018-10-052018-12-03 legal Rua do Rócio, 350 Vila Olímpia - São Paulo - SP Robert Walters Brazil
A multionational oil & gas company is looking for an experienced Chief Accountant to work in their office at Rio de Janeiro
- Maintenance of the accounting, tax accounting and financial reporting system in accordance with Brazilian legislation;
- Ensuring the compliance of the activities with the tax legislation of Brazil; Optimization of the entity's expenses, fulfillment of its tax obligations and reduction of tax risks;
- Management and improvement of the internal control system, local regulatory documents and procedures in the area of accounting and tax accounting that meet the requirements of local legislation and international standards;
- Ensuring that external and internal audit is carried out within a timeframe consistent with Brazilian legislation and corporate requirements;
- Interaction and management of the contract with the provider of accounting and tax services in Brazil;
- Participation in the implementation of the ERP system in accordance with corporate requirements and interaction with all participants and functions for selecting the system and its implementation;
- Coordination and interaction with the Chief Accountant Corporate Function, development and maintenance of working relationships with business partners and other interested parties;
- Staff recruitment, personnel management and development.
- Higher education in Accounting.
- At least 10 years in accounting preferably in Oil and Gas Industry
- Managerial skills, ability to work in multi-functional groups, leading the projects, commercial negotiations, knowledge of procurement processes
- Fluent English
- Management of accounting team
- Big4 experience is a plus.
- Interacting with consulting companies; negotiating and contracting of information and analysis services.
- Implementation of ERP- and other IT systems related to accounting, tax and financial reporting
- Hands-on professional, stress resistant, proactive, quick and efficient, able to prioritize the work and focus of the results, collaborating with the team, co-workers and main stakeholders
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, SAP)