País São PauloFULL_TIME
Consultor Matheus Leão
Referência da vaga LTTV6Z
Data de postagem 22 de Junho de 2022são-paulo-sp accountancy-finance/financial-accountant 2022-06-22 2022-08-21 education-and-training São Paulo BR TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.br https://www.robertwalters.com.br/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are working with an Edtech that has been used successfully by hundreds of organizations around the world and they are looking for a new Controller. With an AI-driven platform allows each learner to follow a personalized course of activities and live classes, designed to help them reach their individual goals in one-third of the time of traditional courses.
This Controller will be responsible and oversee the accounting function in Brazil and USA, including accounting, tax, treasury, and financial reporting. Will be responsible for improving processes and systems that lead to an efficient month end close. The Controller will work with multiple international entities and will work closely with all members of the Finance and Operations team to support growth of the business. The team will implement necessary processes and controls in an efficient way that supports other departments.
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years accounting experience, including US GAAP
- Fluent ind English - Spanish is a plus
- Experience with tech company;
- Be highly autonomous, self-directed, organized and detail-oriented; comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Accounting systems implementation is a plus
Your responsibilities will include:
- Report to the Vice President of Finance and Operations
- Manage, lead and develop accounting team
- Responsible for day to day accounting function
- Manage monthly close including account reconciliations and variance analysis
- Assist with financial reporting for all stakeholders
- Manager external accounting firm for tax and audit
- Document and monitor internal controls
- Involvement with company budgeting/forecasting
- Ensure compliance with international tax requirements
Does this opportunity sound like you? Apply now.
Salário: NegotiablePaís: São PauloData de postagem: 22 de Junho de 2022A very exciting Accounting Manager position has just become available at a leading international engineering services company based in São Paulo. In this position, you will become an important senior member of the team here in Brasil and will also support other teams in Latin America.
Salário: NegotiablePaís: São PauloData de postagem: 24 de Maio de 2022A very exciting Financial Services Director Brasil position has just become available at a leading global consulting company based in São Paulo. In this position, you will become a very important and senior member of the team, helping to drive business in Latam.