Anti-Money Laundering Manager
Location Itaim BibiFULL_TIME
Consultant Richard Townsend
Date posted 7 de Outubro de 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 financial-services Itaim Bibi BR BRL 18000 22000 22000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.br https://www.robertwalters.com.br/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
São Paulo is the Start-up capital of South America and this role offers you the opportunity to be part of one of the most anticipated FinTechs of the year. In this role you will be trusted with the responsibility of creating the AML and AFC department from scratch. You will create and design processes and build the team, having a significant impact on the business´growth.
This business is a rapidly growing FinTech with a base outside of Brazil. They have been planning their entrance into the South American market for some time and are very excited about the opportunities it presents. This business model has been extremely successful outside of Brazil and has created a huge platform for growth and expansion. If you are successful in applying for this role, you will be part of a very exciting story.
In this role you will be working in typical Fintech environment; fast paced, new challenges every day, small highly functioning teams and huge opportunities for growth. You will be expected to show great business partnering skills and will have excellent people management.
The responsibilities of this role will involve:
- Creating an AML and Anti-financial crime division from scratch
- Designing processes, systems and creating safety measures
- Implement a culture in the business that means that AML and AFC are at the front of mind
- On-going monitoring of accounts to monitor suspicious activities
- Adopt a very hands on approach to monitoring processes
- Implement KYC processes
- communicate with AML vendors
- Create ongoing compliance policies
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following attributes:
- Fluent English
- More than 5 years experience working in a FinTech or banking services environment
- Considerable experience AML and AFC
- Experience of creating a team or department is highly preferred
- Certification in Anti-money laundering
- Strong KYC knowlege
- A desire to work in a start-up environment