Salary BRL18,000 - BRL22,000 per month + + competitive benefits
Location Itaim BibiFULL_TIME
Consultant Richard Townsend
Date posted 7 de Outubro de 20192019-10-18 2019-12-06 trade-and-services Itaim Bibi BR BRL 18000 22000 22000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.br https://www.robertwalters.com.br/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is partnering exclusively with this market-leading services business. We are delighted to be able to offer a strong Financial Controller the chance to be part of an international business that prides itself on delivering outstanding quality to its customers. The Financial Controller will join at a time of growth and change, therefore you must enjoy managing projects as much as you enjoy managing people.
This role gives you the opportunity to demonstrate your excellent technical skills in an internationally listed business that has a reputation for developing and growing its staff. However, more than this, this role will give you the opportunity to show your project and people management skills as you will be tasked with leading the business through a time of change.
As the Financial Controller you will be part of a matrix structure and will have regular communication with your boss in the United States, but will also work closely with the CFO here. You will be managing a large team and will be constantly looking for opportunities to improve processes and procedures.
In the role of Financial Controller, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the team to produce monthly and annual financial reports
- Partner with the FP&A team to create analysis of results
- Drive a change management process to find efficiencies across the business
- Pay close attention to the development of staff members to create opportunities for promotion and growth
- Manage the payment of monthly commissions and royalties
- Manage the team that produces balance sheet reconciliations
- Constant management of revenue and costs
- Acting as a business partner to other department heads to drive their decision making
- Preparation of special reports on an on-going and ad-hoc business
- Assist the CFO in due-diligence during acquisition processes
- Ensure that the AP team functions correctly and all accounts are paid on time
To be successful in this role, you require the following:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, or similar
- Current CRC/CPA qualification
- Must have experience of working in an international environment, ideally in a matrix structure
- Fluent English is essential for this role
- Knowledge of Oracle is essential, SAP is beneficial
- Outstanding project and people management skills
- Being a true leader with ability to motivate teams, keep people engaged and handle difficult situations when required
This role offers a fantastic platform for growth. If you want to be seen as an integral part of the management team in a very successful international business, then this is the role for you.
This role is based in an easily accessible location in São Paulo.