Location São Paulo
Consultant Ana Carolina Mont' Alverne
Date posted 19 de Dezembro de 2016
A global property company which is developing their operations in South America is looking for a CFO to join their finance team based at their corporate office in Sao Paulo.
You will be responsible reporting to the local CEO and be managing a team of finance staff in the region. Your responsibilities include:
- Review and develop internal controls / compliance to meet the needs for business including working capital management and expenditure
- Highly involve with cash flow and risk management / forecasting at the sub group level
- Provide timely and quality monthly financial accounts and analysis to management
- Review existing practices and policies and implement new initiatives as required
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation
- Identify current production risk and provide solutions
- Drive the business strategy with exposure to all aspects of the business to implement cost reduction initiatives
- Ensure all aspects are managed effectively and in line with business objectives
- Supervise and monitor daily transaction from different business sectors.
For this position you must have:
- Degree in Accountancy with international accredited professional qualification such as CA Brazil / ACCA and at least 10 years of finance experience in multinationals or large organization;
- Strong experience evaluating business processes, driving and implementing strategic changes;
- Experience with the property/real state segment;
- Strong technical accounting experience;
- Diverse financial management experience with proven track record;
- Good communication and project management skills.