Financial Services Director Brasil
País São PauloFULL_TIME
Consultor Joshua Doonan
Referência da vaga 154232/001
Data de postagem 24 de Maio de 2022são-paulo-sp accountancy-finance/finance-director 2022-05-24 2022-07-23 consultancy São Paulo São Paulo BR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.br https://www.robertwalters.com.br/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A very exciting Financial Services Director Brasil position has just become available at a leading global consulting company based in São Paulo. In this position, you will become a very important and senior member of the team, helping to drive business in Latam.
The primary responsibilities of the Financial Services Director Brasil position will be:
- Helping the company drive revenue growth in a major Banking or Financial Markets client based on existing relationships combined with our specialized Financial Services consulting and solutions capabilities.
- Developing and executing new business for the company in order to ensure its growth and progress, focusing mainly on one large international investment bank.
- To develop strategic value propositions articulating how our capabilities can help clients to meet their complex needs originated through regulatory challenges, technological advances and cost pressures from volatile markets.
- Building on your existing relationships and positioning us as a trusted partner within a major Banking or Financial Markets client in Brasil.
- Being able to undertake an advisory and assurance role during project delivery ensuring excellent delivery and full client satisfaction.
For this Financial Services Director Brasil position you will need:
- A minimum 10 years of experience in either financial or banking sectors.
- Proven experience of working with large investment banks as a client.
- Consultancy experience.
- Team management experience.
- Fluent English, including excellent spoken and written skills.
- Fluency in Spanish is also desirable.
- Experience with building and maintaining relationships with senior client executives based on trust and delivery excellence.
- Proven business development skills in terms of proposition or account development.
- A track record of successfully delivering consulting engagements for Banking & Financial Markets clients and originating consultancy assignments in a major Banking or Financial Markets clients in Sao Paulo.
In this Financial Services Director Brasil position, you will have the opportunity to join this leading global consultancy who are growing quickly and are focusing on Latam this year. You will become an important member of the business, leading and managing the team in Brasil
If you are ambitious and looking for a senior position to further your career, then this is the perfect role for you.
Apply today to find out more about this position. Please submit your CV in English.
Salário: NegotiablePaís: São PauloData de postagem: 22 de Junho de 2022A very exciting Accounting Manager position has just become available at a leading international engineering services company based in São Paulo. In this position, you will become an important senior member of the team here in Brasil and will also support other teams in Latin America.
Salário: NegotiablePaís: São PauloData de postagem: 22 de Junho de 2022We are working with an Edtech that has been used successfully by hundreds of organizations around the world and they are looking for a new Controller. With an AI-driven platform allows each learner to follow a personalized course of activities and live classes, designed to help them reach their individual goals in one-third of the time of traditional courses.