Senior Asset Manager (Real Estate)
Location São PauloFULL_TIME
Consultant Mariana Nicolopoulos
Date posted 11 de Setembro de 2018 2018-09-112018-11-10 property-and-housing Rua do Rócio, 350 Vila Olímpia - São Paulo - SP Robert Walters Brazil
Multinational Asset Company is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Asset Management / Real Estate function.
Responsible for supporting the Head of Real Estate in strategically managing a residential / commercial real estate portfolio, with the ultimate aim of ensuring the effective implementation of agreed asset management strategy.
- Managing the disposal or agreed strategy of an assigned portfolio of mixed-use assets throughout Brazil.
- Undertake key responsibilities and tasks.
- Possibly lead a lead if asset managers in the delivery of agreed recovery strategy ensuring at all times that their or the teams actions are aligned with the relevant internal or legislative policies.
- Developing a relationship with the client and understanding their requirements.
- Act as point of contact for any escalation of issues from clients, 3rd party contractors or statutory bodies.
- Along with 3rd party advisors develop a feasibility study for each asset within your portfolio with a particular focus on the cost / benefit of a strategy.
- Preparation of key strategic approval papers, ensuring that submissions are accurate, succinct and in line with Private Equity client expectations.
- Working with Case Manages, Agents & Solicitors to organise property deeds for execution in order to facilitate timely completion of property transactions.
- Ensuring that actions are in line with all relevant internal and/or legislative policies (as well as Private Equity client requirements) in order to deliver agreed goals.
- Data quality analysis - thorough understanding of how to build formula into excel to flag missing and/or potentially incorrect information for review.
- Ensuring all MI systems are kept up to date and accurate at all times.
- Preparation of internal and external tracker and reports.
- Champion new key business initiates.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English (verbal and written)
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree– ideally in Accounting, Finance, Legal, or Real Estate is preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in asset management or real estate focused banking.
- Knowledge of the Real Estate foreclosure process.
- Strong financial analysis skills with proven ability to review interpret and analyse cash-flow, income & expenditure accounts and financial forecasts.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills, with an ability to undertake feasibility studies and report on the operational and financial performance.
- Experience in assisting in management of cases through REO / Property sales process in Brazil.
- Strong negotiator in a client facing role and of negotiating with contractors.
- Foster a productive team environment with the ability to motivate and people manage all team members on an equitable basis.
- Effective communicator, influencer and negotiator with an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Demonstrate an organised approach to work, and an ability to prioritise and reprioritise to ensure critical tasks are delivered accurately.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages, particularly excel.
- Experience in highly quantitative environment.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages with key focus on Excel.