Location São PauloFULL_TIME
Consultant Rogério Sielski
Date posted 17 de Agosto de 2018 2018-08-172018-09-29 fmcg Rua do Rócio, 350 Vila Olímpia - São Paulo - SP Robert Walters Brazil
A rare and exciting opportunity of Plant Controller has just become available at an internationally recognised business within the FMCG industry based in the state of Sao Paulo. Reporting in to the Finance Director this role offers an excellent opportunity.
The role of the Plant Controller is to manage the controlling of a plant in order to guarantee and optimise the plant's financial performance and competitiveness.
- Ensure compliance to all financial procedures
- Ensure site activities are compliant with company finance related procedures (product flow, inventory, routings, …), and internal control basics
- Provide reliable financial/controlling informations in close relationship with other operational and support functions
- Manage reporting process ensuring reliability, consistency, transparency and compliance Ensure reliability of standard costing. Controlling the monthly production and feedstock cost
- Control and manage the plant`s operating cash flow (capex, inventories, overdues)
- Develop and manage a team, assuring the implementation of new strategies and activities
- Participate, with the management of the plant, in the development of action plans resulting from relevant analysis in order to achieve the operational targets, increase plant`s financial profitability and cash optimisation (especially identification and implementation of productivity plans)
- Follow financial impact and progress of action plans
- Act as a business partner toward the plant management, and provide recommendation to the management