Consultant Sam Gallagher
Date posted 7 de Novembro de 2018 2018-11-072019-01-06 oil-and-gas Rua do Rócio, 350 Vila Olímpia - São Paulo - SP
Import Manager for Oil and Gas business in Sao Paulo
Oil and Gas COMEX Manager
An Oil and Gas business based in Sao Paulo are looking for a COMEX Manager. They have a number of O&G assets in Brazil and regularly import materials and equipment . They have been operating for over 60 years and will be at the forefront of Brazils O&G evolution over the coming years. They have the opportunity to triple there share of the market in the next 2 years.
- Daily Planning of import activities of raw materials
- Monitoring of shipments and custom and freight payments and expenses
- Plan and coordinate all supplies relevant to this area
- Analyse market and follow international changes
- Arrange and acquire insurances for the importation of material
- Monitor the arrival of goods and follow through with payment and interface with agents and suppliers
You will have extensive experience in such a role at another Oil and Gas business. You will have detailed knowledge and understanding of COMEX and the rules, taxes and regulations relating to this area. A proven track record in negotiating contracts and a strong understanding of international taxes and exchange rates is required. A knowledge of all matters relating to customs clearance is also essential. You must be fluent in English and have a degree in Business Admin, Marketing or Engineering an MBA is an advantage.
This role comes with an excellent salary and benefits