Salary BRL8,000 - BRL9,000 por mes
Location Rio de JaneiroFULL_TIME
Consultant Sam Gallagher
Date posted 12 de Abril de 20192019-04-12 2019-06-11 oil-and-gas Rio de Janeiro BR BRL 8000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.br
EPCI Contract Administrator Oil and Gas business
EPCI Contract Administrator
An International Oil and Gas EPCI business are looking for a Contract Administrator to be part of their contracts and legal team based in Rio. This is a business who will be investing heavily in the Brazil Oil and Gas market over the coming years. This role also will give you exposure to working for an international business and the possibility in the future to work overseas.
Your roles will include:
- Perform contractual project management activities with customer focus.
- Prepare letters of communication, change orders and assist in risk management
- Preparation of analysis of contracts at a global level, such as contracts for services, supply of materials and charter contracts
- Analysis and elaboration of contracts, additives and commercial agreements with suppliers
- Legal support to the commercial team during the EPCI contract negotiations with clients such as: Petrobras and other IOC’s.
You must have a Law degree and experience with EPC / EPCI contracts. Fluent English and Portuguese is required and a good knowledge of office packages and MS Project.