Location São PauloFULL_TIME
Consultant Richard Townsend
Date posted 13 de Agosto de 20192019-09-12 2019-10-12 manufacturing-and-production Itaim Bibi BR BRL 10000 13000 13000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.br https://www.robertwalters.com.br/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join a growing company and be part of one of Brazil´s most exciting sectors. This role sits in the renewable energy sector and provides you with an exciting career path and many options for growth. In this role you will be surrounded by talent professionals and will be in an environment that allows you to grow.
In the job of accounting coordinator you will play a very import role in the business. You will be part of a small but efficient finance team and will be crucial in all of the month encl close processes.
This accounting coordinator role is based in Vila Olimpia and will report to the Accounting Manager. You will be a dependable member of staff, committed to the job and with a great understanding of accounting procedures in Brazil.
The responsibilities for the accounting Coordinator role are:
- The co-ordination of all month end accounting processes
- Responsible for monitoring internal control processes connected with the balance sheet and P&L
- Closing of the balance sheet and P&L accounts on a monthly basis
- Coordinating the accounting team and ensuring that all duties are thoroughly aligned and planned to allow for an accurate representation of monthly and yearly results
- Financial reports according to CPC and IFRS
- Producing reports in English to the head office business
- Presentation of fiscal results according to the correct documentation
- Analysis of cashflow
- Maintenance of the ERP system
- Process improvements
The successful candidate for this role must have the following attributes:
- A minimum of a bachelors graduation in Accounting or related subject
- Advanced or fluent English
- Experience of producing reports in English
- strong team leadership skills
- an excellent understanding of the Balance sheet and P&L
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and CPC
- CRC qualification is highly desirable
- Experience of working in large complex international businesses
This role is the next step you are looking for in your career. If you are interested, please apply using the link below.