Head Of Operations - LatAm
País São PauloFULL_TIME
Consultor Bruno Martins
Referência da vaga IJ83VP
Data de postagem 14 de Junho de 2022são-paulo-sp operations/logistics 2022-06-14 2022-08-13 fashion São Paulo BR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.br https://www.robertwalters.com.br/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a Top 3 global industry in fashion/clothes sector, looking for a new Head of Operations to lead an expansion plan in latin america region.
- Proposes, implements and monitors the short-mid term operative programs and projects, accordingly with the Global Product Supply Target and Choices, and provides Business function teams with inputs, aimed to enable them to work in coherence with the defined strategies, assigned targets and identified operative choices.
- Implements and monitors the Distributions and Logistics plan and operative programs for the relative area of responsibility, providing the Distribution and Logistics departments at a global level with input and indication in term of distribution & logistics flows, technologies, transport services providers, as well as policies and procedures, aimed to achieve the defined performance targets in terms of safety, cost quality and service level, accordingly with the cost and budget as well as the guidelines provided by the relative leader.
- Monitors the customer order uncovering level, evaluates risks and issues, providing Business function involved with reviewing contingency plans and solutions in term of delivery priority, aimed to achieve the service level targets accordingly with Distribution and Logistics resources and priority.
- Monitors the plans and programs progression, and evaluates risks and issues, proposing mitigation actions and solutions as needed, in order to resolve any possible critical situations in accordance with function involved and meet the targets assigned, accordingly with Distribution Center resources and targets.
- Manages and monitors the import-export plans and operative programs for the relative area of responsibility, providing the Import-Export team in charge with input and indication, aimed to achieve the activities compliance with customs regulation requirements, accordingly with deadline delivery as well as the guidelines provided by the relative leader.
- Cooperates and works closely with the Corporate and Legal Affairs in order to draw up and authorise thirds parties’s contracts and agreements accordingly with the legal and regulatory requirements as well as the company guideline and procedures.
- Provides input and information in order to enable the relative leader Leader to propose the Distribution and Logistics budget, in order to manage a day by day operations as well as approved special projects.
The ideal candidate need to have a minimum of 10 years leading supply chain, import-export, logistic, procurement and customer service areas, in large industrial corporations in fashion (clothes) segment.
Apply for the job if you have all qualifications.
Salário: NegotiablePaís: São PauloData de postagem: 15 de Junho de 2022Estamos buscando um Diretor Industrial para uma Multinacional lider no fornecimento de automação pneumática e elétrica para os principais clientes de automação de fabrica e processos. Saiba mais sobre essa oportunidade.