Location Rio de JaneiroFULL_TIME
Consultant Orlando Arikawa
Date posted 3 de Setembro de 20192019-09-06 2019-11-02 fmcg rio de janeiro BR BRL 15000 16000 16000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.br https://www.robertwalters.com.br/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
FMCG multinational company is looking for a Plant Manager
- Direct and manage plant operations for production, maintenance, quality and shipping and receiving
- Create an environment of strong team spirit, timely and effective communications, sense of urgency, high motivation and inspire teams to achieve goals in the immediate and longer term.
- Be an active and visible change agent, promoting flexible and open mindsets to new opportunities.
- Ensure plant operations teams meet or exceed production schedules.
- Drive collaboration within site and across network activities, cross-functional planning, and decision making.
- Provide leadership and direction to all plant personnel through direct and indirect leadership and coaching.
- Incorporates shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant personnel.
- Provides direction, development and leadership to production supervisors.
- Oversee plant safety programs to ensure the safety of all employees and products.
- Proven track record in translating corporate strategic initiatives into operational requirements and in providing leadership to implement sustainable processes that deliver superior results.
- Manage plant finances and inventories to meet or exceed budget.
- Ensure plant teams understand and drive to root cause. Be involved with and lead troubleshooting and problem solving exercises.
- Ensure sustainable approach to adhere to full compliance to environmental permits and to all regulatory requirements.
- Track and review throughput by maintaining robust review process.
- Ensure effective communication process that drives sustained performance.
- Ensure full application of Glanbia injury and near miss review process.
- Initiate, investigate, and provide written documents for all plant CAPEX projects. Manage certain CAPEX projects from inception to completion.
- Coach and develop managers, supervisors, and junior staff via effective development planning. Manage the performance planning process for all direct reports. Coordinate department level hiring and staffing plans.
- Identify on-going opportunities for improvement that enables the facility to develop to its optimum profit potential and decrease the cost of production.
- Oversee development and ongoing sustainability of robust preventive maintenance program.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or five years plant/general management experience in a manufacturing environment at FMGC market.
- History of professionalism in managing teams
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to provide clear, concise written reports on progress of projects.
- Previous experience as Plant Manager
- Fluent English
- Fluent Spanish is desirable