Sales Operations Manager Latam
Consultant Alfredo Araneda
Date posted 5 de Setembro de 2018 2018-09-052018-11-04 financial-services Rua do Rócio, 350 Vila Olímpia - São Paulo - SP Robert Walters Brazil
Our client is one of the most important private financial technology companies worldwide with the mission to disrupt the financing space in emerging markets. They were voted by Forbes as one of the best 50 Fin Tech companies in the world last year. They are seeking a Sales Operations Manager Latam to join the business. It is a unique opportunity and would suit a passionate hands-on technologist who wants to forge their own career path in an entrepreneurial environment.
The Sales Operations Manager Latam will work very closely with, and learn from, the international and high calibre board of directors at this high growth finance technology firm.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the main duties involve are as follow:
- Establish a world class operation function, optimising the invoice financing and factoring processes, procedures and user experience.
- Building and leading operations team and responsible for designing and implementing strategy across Latam.
- Overseeing and building best in class factoring compliance processes, standards, procedures and documentation.
- Working very closely with strategic partners in Chile, including their commercial and IT teams.
- High Level of positive energy, passion and be a self-starter
- Experience in financial services or banking environment
- Strong understanding of legal and IT
- A commercially driven approach to operating processes
- A strong ability to form and maintain relationships
- An ability to work at speed and multitask
- A hunger to learn
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Sales Operations Manager job is for you. Apply online today or get in touch with at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.