Security Administrator - Senior
Location São PauloFULL_TIME
Consultant Luisa Lopes
Date posted 12 de Julho de 20192019-07-12 2019-09-10 it South America > Brazil > São Paulo BR USD 5000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.br https://www.robertwalters.com.br/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? We have an excellent opportunity to work in a innovative company that is leader in enterprise and business application services, public or hybrid cloud.
Skills and requirements:
- Fluency in English is required;
- 2 year degree required. Bachelor’s degree or above from four-year university is desired;
- Experience in backup and recovery procedures; incidents’ monitoring and reporting; systems upgrades and other tasks related to Security Management;
- Strong experience in administrating operating systems;
- Knowledge of the most commonly adopted security infrastructure technology;
- Knowledge of Security Protocols, such as SSL, HTTP, DNS, etc; computer networking, packet analysis tools;
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing, systems administration and Operational Systems is a must;
- Understanding of industry’s best practices/standards, such as ITIL;
- Knowledge of the data protection legislations such as DPA, EU GDPR, or any other applicable legislation.
- Strong communication skills in order to work with several individuals;
- Solid problem solving skills;
- Ability to work with complex security configurations;
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills;
- Availability to work during nights, weekends and holidays.