Technical Sales Manager - Breweries
Location São Paulo
Consultant João Baccarat
Date posted 13 de Abril de 2018Rua do Rócio, 350 Vila Olímpia - São Paulo - SP Robert Walters Brazil
We have the opportunity of a Technical Sales Manager for a packaging multinational manufacturers company for the beverage segment. This professional will be responsible for the management, strategy and businesses development with LATAM responsibility.
- Technical sales person with full knowledge of draught systems;
- Focussing on supporting the growth of the company in the Latin American market;
- Be the commercial lead for the company, supporting the partners in the region (distributors / agents) as well as taking a lead role as these agents handover the reigns of the account to the group;
- Attending meetings / running trials for the product in breweries alongside our distributors
- Preferably based in Chile / Argentina; but will support the entire continent including supporting technically in Brazil;
- Should be from a brewing background and have worked in breweries;
- Should have worked with keg and keg lines before (steel kegs lines are ok);
- Technical sales – so needs to be able to be comfortable in front of stakeholders (breweries / distributors / bars);
- Spanish and English Fluent (preferably Portuguese as well).