Technical Account Manager
Salário Negotiable depending on experience
País São PauloFULL_TIME
Consultor Craig Rowbottom
Referência da vaga CRSH2
Data de postagem 23 de Maio de 2022são-paulo-sp sales/sales-technical-it 2022-05-23 2022-07-22 it São Paulo BR TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.br https://www.robertwalters.com.br/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters have partnered with a fast growing Cyber Security Company, to recruit a remote Technical Account Manager, Based in Brazil. They are one of the world's leading risk intelligence leaders, empowering online businesses to stop fraud, build trust, and drive growth. With offices across the globe and customers on every continent, you could be a part of this rapidly expanding business. Read the description below to see if you have a fit with the role!
As a Technical Account Manager, you will be the solutions expert and a trusted advisor to
clients. You will be responsible for maintaining and strengthening client relationships, as well as
supporting clients through the implementation of solutions. You will work closely with the
team to provide high quality service and support, such as technical consultation and quick
• Advise on technical support and product adoption for clients in line with pre-sales, post-sales
and the renewal processes.
• Work closely across the different internal teams to provide prompt and professional
troubleshooting for any technical challenges faced by clients.
• Ability to stand in the client's shoes and dedication to drive high level of client satisfaction.
• Perform regular technical account reviews, product trainings and on-site visits to provide
insights and analytics for clients.
• Assist clients in their upgrades and migration by providing technical support to ensure longterm
• Be the trusted technical advisor our clients seek and work with the product and
engineering teams to manage client feature request prioritization.
• Pro-actively advocate for product adoption by identifying opportunities in which our
product can better fit with client needs and technology.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Technical Account Management, Sales engineering or Support
engineering experience in the B2B enterprise Software / SaaS / payments industry
• Strong customer focus with an ability to manage multiple priorities and perform in a fast-paced
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate and present
technical concepts to both technical and business audience
If you have a fit with this role, please apply via the link, and send your CV to Craig.Rowbottom@RobertWalters.com
Salário: Negociável mais benefíciosPaís: São PauloData de postagem: 22 de Junho de 2022Estamos trabalhando em conjunto com uma incrível empresa de viagens e turismo, em modo de expansão. Essa vaga e Gerente de Canais e Parcerias / Gerente de Business Development. Buscamos pessoas que gostem de compartilhar conhecimentos, novas ideias, que sonhem grande e sejam apaixonadas por viagens e tecnologia, e estejam prontas para embarcar em grandes desafios.
Salário: NegotiablePaís: São PauloData de postagem: 13 de Junho de 2022Robert Walters is looking for a Commercial Director to work in São Paulo, coordinating teams in other states, with the objective of commercially developing the company's product in the field of civil construction. The company has innovative technology and is growing fast.Click on the button to the side to know more about the position.